The BJP workers of Kerala will stand with the devotees of Ayyappa at all costs: Amit Shah
The BJP President Amit Shah reached Kannur today.
He inaugurated of new BJP district office in Kannur. Speaking on the occasion Mr Amit Shah said:
- Kannur is the place where more than our 120 Karyakartas have been martyred. I want to assure the families of the martyrs that justice will be delivered to them.
- Kerala government is running a cycle of suppressing the devotees of Sabarimala temple. More than 2000 activists and workers from BJP, RSS and other organisations have been arrested. BJP stands like a rock with devotees at Sabarimala.
- The Kerala government with their powers tried to remove the real devotees from inside the Sabarimala temple who fought for their right. The state government should not try to hurt the feelings of the devotees of Lord Ayyappa.
- I want to tell those who want to foment violence in the name of court judgement that there are various temples which run on different rules, norms, traditions and rituals. There are many temples in India where men are not allowed too.
- The BJP workers of Kerala will stand with the devotees of Ayyappa at all cost. I am here to warn the CM and the Communist govt not to create violence in the name of court judgment.
- The communist government has failed to give adequate relief to flood victims in Kerala. Instead, they have clamped down on the devotees of Lord Ayyappa. Pic Courtesy: @AmitShah
Rahul Gandhi meets Ex-Servicemen
Congress President Rahul Gandhi interacted with Ex-Servicemen today at AICC HQ & discussed a variety of issues, including Rafale Scam, OROP, Defence Procurement, Defence Preparedness.
Speaking to the media after the interaction the Congress President said:
Ex-servicemen have clearly said that OROP has not been implemented by our PM. If Anil Ambani can be given ₹30,000 Cr for doing nothing, why can they not allocate ₹8,300 Cr for OROP? he asked.
Pic Courtesy : @INCIndia
I will raise the Indian fishermen issue with Prime Minister Rajapaksha: Swamy
Dr Subramanian Swamy tweets regularly on issues of national importance. Here are his today’s tweets:
I was happy to receive call from Prime Minister Rajapaksha. I congratulated him and said I will come to Colombo soon & raise remaining issues of Sri Lankan Tamils and suggest solutions after consulting Sri Lankan Tamils. I also will raise the Indian fishermen issue with him.
Once Namo clears my pending demand to declare Ram Setu as a National Heritage Monument I will work for Hindus to be able to walk from Dhanushkodi to Ashok Vatika in Sri Lanka. Once we build Rameshwaram and Ayodhya airports we can have connecting air service to all three places.
I have been informed by respected BJP party seniors that involvement in cricket administration is not a party activity but is personal. Hence it is of no concern of the party if I prosecute for corruption those party men who are office bearers in cricket outfits.
Dr.Manmohan Singh launches Shashi Tharoor’s Book
Former Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh released Mr. Shashi Tharoor’s book in New Delhi last night in the presence of a distinguished panel comprising of Former Union Minister P.Chidambram, Arun Shourie , Ashutosh, Pavan.K.Varma, and Bhupendra Chaube.
A great honour having Dr ManMohan Singh release The Paradoxical PrimeMinister last night with a distinguished galaxy of panellists. His strong speech laid the foundation for a lively discussion, Mr. Shashi Tharoor Tweeted.
Watch here Dr. Manmohan Singh’s speech at the book launch :
— Congress (@INCIndia) October 27, 2018
DMK President M K Stalin called on party General Secretary K Anbazhagan and enquired about his health
Pic Courtesy : @arivalayam
PM Narendra Modi emplanes for Tokyo to attend the India-Japan Annual Summit.
PM Modi to hold the 13thAnnual Summit with PM of Japan Abe Shinzo. On the agenda – opportunity to review the progress in our ties & deepen strategic dimension of our relationship: MEA
Pic Courtesy : MEA
Congress President Rahul Gandhi welcomes Tariq Anwar into the Congress family.
Pic Courtesy : @INCIndia