TN Law Minister did not inform the Assembly about rejection of NEET Bills says MK Stalin
- The Central Govt on 22.09.2017 has informed TN Law department that the NEET bills have been rejected.
- The Law Minister CV Shanmugam without revealing this, has informed the Assembly that the Bills have been rejected by the Court.
- It came to light after we questioned about it and got it out.
- The DMK chief demanded the resignation of the Law Minister.
DMK stages walkout from Tamil Nadu Assembly on this issue.
DMK President MK Stalin’s interaction with media today:
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman replies to the debate in Lok Sabha on the Union Budget
- Growth of the economy is as important as national security.
- Total resources transferred to States including for the various transfer of schemes is Rs.13 ,29,428 cr.
- The govt is committed to continue on the path of fiscal consolidation and our focus is on boosting agriculture, health and education sector.
Punjab CM welcomes ban on Sikhs For Justice
- Happy with Govt of India’s decision to ban Sikhs For Justice as unlawful but what we need is a war against the terror outfit.
- SFJ’s threat is grave and nobody, including Akali Dal, should play it down.
- Nations allowing SFJ to use their soil for anti-India activities must stop at once!
Happy with GoI’s decision to ban #SikhsForJustice as unlawful but what we need is a war against the terror outfit. SFJ’s threat is grave and nobody, including @Akali_Dal_ , should play it down. Nations allowing SFJ to use their soil for anti-India activities must stop at once! pic.twitter.com/X0OPP5Y41k
— Capt.Amarinder Singh (@capt_amarinder) July 10, 2019
Clarification on media reports alleging that media persons have been banned from entering the Ministry of Finance, North Block: @nsitharamanoffc
The Editors Guild of India has issued a statement on the Finance Ministry’s clarification:
VP Venkaiah Naidu receives UNESCO’s Map of World Heritage Sites of India
Happy to have received UNESCO’s Map of World Heritage Sites of India from Mr. Eric Falt, Director, UNESCO in New Delhi today.
The sites represent our vibrant natural & cultural heritage. I applaud UNESCO’s efforts towards identification & mapping of the sites for conservation: Vice President – Venkaiah Naidu
Pic Credit: @VPSecretariat
Chandrayaan 2 will go where no country has ever gone before: ISRO
Chandrayaan 2 India’s lunar mission will boldly go where no country has ever gone before — the Moon’s south polar region.
The aim is to improve our understanding of the Moon — discoveries that will benefit India and humanity as a whole: ISRO