The illegal arrest of Priyanka in Sonbhadra, UP, is disturbing : Rahul Gandhi
The illegal arrest of Priyanka in Sonbhadra, UP, is disturbing. This arbitrary application of power, to prevent her from meeting families of the 10 Adivasi farmers brutally gunned down for refusing to vacate their own land, reveals the BJP Govt’s increasing insecurity in UP said Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi in a Tweet
In the video below General Secretary UP East Priyanka Gandhi addresses party workers from Chunar Fort :
— Congress (@INCIndia) July 19, 2019
AP CM YS Jagan alleges corruption in the Polavaram project
Speaking in the AP Assembly today, CM YS Jagan said :
- Contracts for the Polavaram project have been given to people known to the then ruling party.
- Contracts have been alloted at an enchanced value .
- A relative of the formaer Finance Minister has also been given a contract.
- The Power project there too has been given to a company known to the former ruling party members.
- The contractors for the project have not taken a single step till date and haven’t supllied even the deisgns.
- They have been given an advance of Rs 724 crores.
- A committee is going through all this and the findings will be public soon.