Defence Minister Rajnath Singh receives the first of the 36 Rafale aircraft
- Defence Ministe Rajnath Singh, officially received the first of the 36 Rafale aircraft for IAF today.
- He is accompanied by Air Marshal HS Arora, Vice Chief of the Air Staff, for the formal acceptance ceremony of the aircraft at Bordeaux, France.
Pic Credit: @IAF_MCC
We need Education which teaches, imbues respect on our ‘Swa’, such as Swadesh, Swabhaasha, Swabhoosha: RSS Chief Dr Mohan Bhagwat
Excerpts from the speech of RSS Chief Dr Mohan Bhagwat at RSS Vijaya Dashami Celebrations at Reshimbagh, Nagpur:
- “The year has been memorable for many reasons, such as people’s mandate in 2019 Loksabha Elections, Abolition of Article 370, historic Chandrayaan-2, Security of Borders, Control on Terrorist activities etc.”
- ‘A developed Bharat creates fear in the minds of vested interests. Few Anti-India forces involved in divisive machinations. There is a Conspiracy to bring in name of RSS to few such incidents. Swayamsevaks will unite Society, to bring Sadbhavana’.
- “Branding some incidents of social violence as ‘Lynching’ are actually meant to defame our country, Hindu society and create fear among some communities. Lynching is alien to Bharat and actually has its references elsewhere.”
- ‘Different sections of the society should strive to increase goodwill, dialogues, cooperation among themselves. It is important to work for the goodwill, harmony, cooperation among all sections of society. Swayamsevaks have been taking efforts to enhance this.’
- “We need Education which teaches, imbues respect on our ‘Swa’, such as Swadesh, Swabhaasha, Swabhoosha and other aspects of our nation. From Contents in the Teaching to Training the Teachers, we need a transformation in the system.”
- “Media have a major and significant role in awakening the society and creating a conducive social atmosphere.”
- “Hindustan is Hindurashtra. Hindus are those who believing in the underlying unity. Experiencing diversity as the manifestation of that unity. Those who consider not only human beings all living beings, animate and inanimate as their own are Hindus.”
- “Those who belong to Bharat, those who are descendants of Bharatiya ancestors, those who are working for the ultimate glory of nation & joining hands in enhancing peace, respecting and welcoming all diversities; all those Bharatiyas are Hindus.”
- “This is the appeal to you all, taking into account the requirements of current period, we all should cooperate and participate in this noble and sacred mission.” Dr Mohan Bhagwat
Content Source/ Pic Credit: @rajeshpadmar
‘India will receive the first 18 Rafale jets by February 2021’
@rajnathsingh – Defence Minister of India :
- Taking a sortie in Rafale was a memorable and once in a lifetime experience.
- The induction of Rafale will go a long way in strengthening our national defence.
- India will receive the first 18 Rafale jets by February 2021. By April-May 2022 we will receive all 36 jets.
Pic Credit: @rajnathsingh
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh meets French President Emmanuel Macron
- Had an excellent meeting with the President of France Mr @EmmanuelMacron at Elysee Palace in Paris today.
- We had a comprehensive discussion covering a wide range of issues.
In Pic 3 – Landed at Mérignac in Bordeaux to attend the Induction Ceremony of Rafale.
Pic Credit: @rajnathsingh
Otha Seruppu Size7 selected for Indian Panorama
- We are proud to announce that #OthaSeruppuSize7 by @rparthiepan has bagged the Indian Panorama selections at #IFFI2019.
- @rparthiepan not only directed this movie but also acted & produced this film, which makes it the first India solo act in mainstream cinema since 1964.
TN CM EPS calls on Dr Tamilisai Soundararajan
— Edappadi K Palaniswami (@CMOTamilNadu) October 8, 2019
Popular Actor Radha Ravi called on senior BJP leader Pon Radhakrishnan and exchanged Vijayadashami Greetings
Pic Credit: @PonnaarrBJP
Dr Subramanian Swamy:
“China’s Guangdong University has invited me to address its seminar on Border Roads Initiative and the Silk Route Concept. I will go in November.”
Indian Air Force celebrates 87th Anniversary
Today, on Air Force Day, a proud nation expresses gratitude to our air warriors and their families. The Indian Air Force continues to serve India with utmost dedication and excellence : PM Modi
Today, on Air Force Day, a proud nation expresses gratitude to our air warriors and their families. The Indian Air Force continues to serve India with utmost dedication and excellence. pic.twitter.com/iRJAIqft11
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) October 8, 2019
‘Had goosebumps seeing him lead the parade today’
Wing Commander #AbhinandanVarthaman leading the flying parade in the MiG-21 Bison at the 87th Anniversary of the @IAF_MCC!
His spirit and courage is an inspiration to all of us. Had goosebumps seeing him lead the parade today.#AFDay19 pic.twitter.com/FZOU0CHueS
— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) October 8, 2019
The static display has a HAL Tejas in pride of place
The static display has a HAL Tejas in pride of place, plus Embraer AEW, Su-30MKI, Apache, DARIN2 Jaguar, MiG-21 Bison, Mirage 2000H, MiG-27UPG, Dhruv MK4 (Rudra), MiG-29UPG, Chinook, and Akash and Spyder SAMs #AirForceDay #AirForceDay2019 pic.twitter.com/1veZLHwUtG
— Angad Singh (@zone5aviation) October 8, 2019
RSS Sarasanghachalak Dr Mohan Bhagwat, HCL Chairman Shiv Nadar offered floral tributes to “Smruti Mandir”, Samadhi of RSS founder Dr Keshav Baliram Hedgewar and “Smruti Chihn” Samadhi of Guruji Golwalkar at Reshimbagh, Nagpur.
Pic Courtesy : @rajeshpadmar
It’s that day again!
@ShashiTharoor – MP for Thiuvananthapuram
- It’s that day again!
- Various parents have brought their little ones to my home in Thiruvananthapuram this morning. #Vidyarambham
Pic Credit: @ShashiTharoor
Nadasamarpanam by 100 Nadaswaram Vidwans
Vijayadashami – Nadasamarpanam by 100 Nadaswaram Vidwans at Brindavanam hall in Shrimatam, Kanchipuram this morning
Pic Courtesy : @KanchiMatham
‘Meet CM Kejriwal’s youngest advisor!’
@raghav_chadha, National Spokesperson – Aam Aadmi Party;
- Meet CM Kejriwal’s youngest advisor!
- I bet they discussed a potential tax exemption on sale of chocolates.
- A cute moment captured during Durga Puja program in Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi.
Pic Credit: @raghav_chadha