Be it Ram Bhakti or Rahim Bhakti, it is imperative that we strengthen the spirit of Rashtra Bhakti : PM
Ayodhya Verdict :
SC directs setting up of a Trust to construct Ram temple at the disputed site, also directs Centre to allot a 5-acre plot to the Sunni Waqf Board for building a mosque
@narendramodi – Prime Minister :
- The Honourable Supreme Court has given its verdict on the Ayodhya issue. This verdict shouldn’t be seen as a win or loss for anybody. Be it Ram Bhakti or Rahim Bhakti, it is imperative that we strengthen the spirit of Rashtra Bhakti. May peace and harmony prevail!
- SC’s Ayodhya Judgment is notable because:
It highlights that any dispute can be amicably solved in the spirit of due process of law.
It reaffirms the independence, transparency and farsightedness of our judiciary.
It clearly illustrates everybody is equal before the law.
- The halls of justice have amicably concluded a matter going on for decades. Every side, every point of view was given adequate time and opportunity to express differing points of view. This verdict will further increase people’s faith in judicial processes.
- The calm and peace maintained by 130 crore Indians in the run-up to today’s verdict manifests India’s inherent commitment to peaceful coexistence. May this very spirit of unity and togetherness power the development trajectory of our nation. May every Indian be empowered.
‘Congress respects the verdict of the Supreme Court …’
“Statement of the Congress Working Committee:
— Congress (@INCIndia) November 9, 2019
Verdict has brought joy and relief to people of both communities: Sri Sri
@SriSri – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar :
- I wholeheartedly welcome the historic judgment of the Hon. Supreme Court.
- This has brought joy and relief to people of both communities from a long-standing dispute.
This should not be seen as a win or loss : Dr Mohan Bhagwat
Dr. Mohan Bhagwat – RSS Sarasanghachalak
- RSS welcomes Supreme Court decision.
- This case was going on for decades & it has reached the right conclusion.
- This should not be seen as a win or loss.
- We also welcome everyone’s efforts to maintain peace & harmony in society
Pic Courtesy : @rajeshpadmar
We will see the final judgment and decide the course of action : Sunni Board
- We will speak with our Senior Advocate Rajeev Dhavan and decide whether we will file a review petition or not.
- We are not satisfied with some aspects of the judgment.
- We will see the final judgment and decide the course of action.
LINK : Ayodhya Judgment Verdict : bit.ly/2oXsYXM
Source : Bar & Bench