Opposition leaders meet President Kovind. Submit a letter to the President demanding that Constitutional values be upheld, an enquiry Commission established and the new Citizenship Law be immediately repealed
Chief Minister Uddhav Balasaheb Thackeray addressed the gathering of all MLAs of the Maharashtra Vikas Aghadi today
We Congratulate the Chief Ministers of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh on completing one year of development, progress & visionary leadership: INC India
Former PM Dr Manmohan Singh releases ‘Madhya Pradesh Vision to Delivery Roadmap 2020-2025’
Huge victory today- on my petition UIDAI tells Supreme Court they are withdrawing tender for intended Social Media Surveillance Hub and says not planning to float any more in near future. Thank you @DrAMSinghvi : @MahuaMoitra -Member of Parliament
“Religion must be construed as pan India, not on political boundaries of States” Supreme Court refuses to entertain a plea seeking a declaration of Hindus as minorities in eight States: @Bar&Bench
DMK President MK Stalin leads protest against the Citizenship Act in Kanchipuram
MNM will participate in the All party meeting convened by DMK on the Citizenship Amendment Bill, if invited, says MNM President Kamal Haasan
We will not implement the Citizenship Act in the state even at the cost of losing power: V Narayanasamy – Puducherry CM
Alert Indian Navy Air Traffic Services at Goa Airport averted a major accident today: Indian Navy
Letter to President Kovind expressing concern over protests & police aggression towards students due to CAA, signed by Congress President Smt. Sonia Gandhi & Senior leaders of Congress & Opposition Parties.
If Congress has the courage let them declare that every Indian citizen in Pakistan will get citizenship in India : PM Modi
PM Modi addresses a public meeting in Berhait, Jharkhand
- Congress is misleading and spreading rumours on Citizenship Act
Citizenship Amendment Act will have no affect on any citizen of India of any religion.
BJP is committed to protect Jharkhand’s ‘Jal, Jungle, Jameen’
The Congress is upset that the issues they kept hanging for decades, How did the Modi Govt. solve such complicated matters today with so much of ease.
- I challenge them, If Congress has the courage let them declare that every Indian citizen in Pakistan will get citizenship in India.
We are anguished at the manner in which the police has dealt with peaceful demonstrations : Sonia Gandhi
We are anguished at the manner in which the police has dealt with peaceful demonstrations. And as you all have seen the BJP govt has no compulsion when it comes to shutting down people’s voices: Congress President Smt. Sonia Gandhi.
— Congress (@INCIndia) December 17, 2019
The electrifying sloganeering at the end of today’s ‘No CAB No NRC’ rally at Bhowanipore in West Bengal
আমরা কারা? সিটিজেন! Amra kara? Citizen
— All India Trinamool Congress (@AITCofficial) December 17, 2019
‘This plan contains not just the vision but also a delivery road map to achieve this vision’
Former PM Dr. Manmohan Singh releases vision document in Madhya Pradesh
- This plan contains not just the vision but also a delivery road map to achieve this vision. This document called ‘Madhya Pradesh Vision to Delivery Roadmap 2020-2025’ is now available for public analysis and use.
- All this to ensure that the plan in its design and implementation reflects peoples’ priorities, sustainable development goals and macro and micro level economic conditions prevailing in the state.
- The document consists of vision for all the 11 sectors at the top level, mission statements to achieve the vision at the next level & at the implementation level, specific goals for achieving each mission have been outlined.
- Under the ‘Jai Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme’, 2 lakh farmers have benefited until now and remaining are going to be covered in the next cycle of the scheme.
- Implementation of commitments was the prime focus of the Government of MP at ‘Magnificent Madhya Pradesh’. This shows the clarity of thought and action of State Government under the leadership of Shri Kamal Nath.
Pic Courtesy : @INCIndia
VIDEO : Former PM Dr. Manmohan Singh addressing the gathering
Congress left a thriving nation for the BJP, which they are trying to destroy: P Chidambaram
Alert action of Indian Navy Air Traffic averted a major accident at Goa airfield
- Alert Indian Navy Air Traffic Services at Goa Airport averted major accident today when the Runway Controller Ramesh Tigga, Leading Airman (Air Handler) noticed that the nose landing gear of the Spicejet Flight SG 3568, which was on its final approach, was not deployed.
- The Runway Controller immediately alerted the ATC tower where the Duty Air Traffic Controller, Lt Cdr Harmeet Kaur informed the incoming aircraft to abort the landing. The flight landed safely at 0805 hrs under assistance of emergency and safety services.
- The alert action of Indian Navy Air Traffic and Safety Services prevented the
Spice Jetflight and all its passengers from a major accident at Goa airfield today.
Pic Courtesy : @indiannavy
DMK stages state-wide protest against CAA
DMK President MK Stalin’s speech at the protest rally against the CAA in Kanchipuram today.
I too am a student in this society. I will voice the injustice done to the students : Kamal Haasan
MNM President Kamal Haasan’s interaction with the media on the Citizenship Amendment Act
- I will not stop until the conspiracy against the people ends.
- I too am a student in this society. I will voice the injustice done to the students.
- The Citizenship Bill is an act of the AIADMK government against the people of Tamil Nadu and the Nation.
- All should unite for this issue as it is beyond caste and political divides.
- MNM will participate in the All party meeting convened by DMK, if invited.