Chalo Ayodhya! CM #UddhavThackeray will visit Ayodhya on the completion of 100 days in power!: Sanjay Raut – Shiv Sena Leader
CAA – Centre granted four weeks to file it’s reply. Court hinted at setting up a five-Judge Bench to hear the case. The matter will be listed after five weeks for interim orders: @Bar&Bench
Supreme Court agrees to hear plea by telecos for modification of verdict on AGR: @Bar&Bench
‘Being dismissive of citizens’ dissent..’
- Being dismissive of citizens’ dissent couldn’t be the sign of strength of any Govt.
- Amit Shah Ji, if you don’t care for those protesting against CAA_NRC, why don’t you go ahead and try implementing the CAA & NRC in the chronology that you so audaciously announced to the nation!
AP Assembly passes a resolution to investigate Amaravati land issue
- The resolution passed by the AP Assembly today for a thorough investigation on Amaravati Insider trading will lead to discovery of N Chandrababu Naidu’s exhaustive scams, hidden agendas & vested interests.
- N Chandrababu Naidu is a betrayer, and guilty of abusing power. Remember, no one is above the law.
Tweet dated 21 Jan:
- It’s a historic day (21 Jan ’20) for AP as the resolution for establishing 3 Capitals has been passed in Assembly.
- A new chapter in the history of AP begins.
- We will not let our #Amaravati farmers down, as assured by our Hon CM
@ysjagan, and Justice shall prevail for all.
‘The 3 Capitals’ idea will kill AP’s prospects as an investment destination’
- Unspeakable suffering & misery have come upon the farmers who have parted their lands for Amaravati.
- 3 Capitals is a disastrous idea which will fail AP with tremendous consequences.
- The 3 Capitals’ fiasco will not only make administration messier but will also kill AP’s prospects as an investment destination hurting the future of millions of youngsters passing out of colleges.
Nagaland CM meets PM Modi
- Met PM Narendra Modi along with my colleagues.
- We had fruitful discussions and we are thankful to the Honourable Prime Minister for his support in our developmental journey.
Telangana IT Minister KTR and Sundar Pichai of Google meet in Davos
- Alphabet Inc. and Google CEO Sundar Pichai and Minister @KTRTRS met at a business gathering in Davos.
- Among a host of topics discussed were Google’s current operations in Hyderabad and the scope for future expansion.
Pic Credit: @MinisterKTR
‘Moment of the day!’
Moment of the day! pic.twitter.com/nDR877R1R9
— AAP (@AamAadmiParty) January 22, 2020
‘Decide whether the country should come first or..’
- Shocking that the Akali Dal is supporting CAA merely for saving a Union Cabinet berth with NDA.
- I have sent their President a book – ‘Mein Kampf’ to read and learn from history & decide whether the country should come first or political expediency.
Dr Subramanian Swamy on the agitation against CAA
- The agitation against CAA is the most contrived and fraudulent in the history of the world.
- There is never any objection specifically to any Clause.
- The demand that we include Muslims religiously persecuted in Pakistan, Bangla Desh and Afghanistan is absurd.
NITs will be fully functional from their respective permanent campuses by 31st March, 2022
- Cabinet has approved the Revised Cost Estimates for establishment of permanent campuses of new National Institutes of Technology (NITs), at a total cost of Rs.4371.90 crore for the period till 2021 – 2022.
- NITs were established in the year 2009 and started functioning from academic year 2010-2011 in their respective temporary campus with very limited space and infrastructure. these NITs will be fully functional from their respective permanent campuses by 31st March, 2022.
‘This is an appeasing statement from the former CM’
Two days ago, Ashok Chavan said –
- “We formed the Govt in Maharashtra with Shiv Sena on the appeal of our Muslim brothers.
- Muslims were saying that BJP is their prime enemy.
- Thus, we should make the Govt with Shiv Sena to keep them out of power.”
This is an appeasing statement from the former CM. Does this mean the Congress forms Govt asking the Muslims and Muslims only? Do they not care about the Hindus or the other communities?
NCP leader Jitendra said:
- “Muslims can say where their forefathers were engraved but Hindus won’t be able to tell where the last rites of their forefathers happened.”
This is so demeaning. What form of politics is this?
Yesterday, Akbaruddin Owaisi gave another remark.
- “Why are we asked what Muslims have? We’ve ruled over this country for over 800 years. There is an imprint of ours on every part of the country.”
The Congress party should be renamed from Indian National Congress to MLC – Muslim League Congress. They only talk about Muslims and try to polarize them.
Six people from the PFI were arrested in Karnataka. It is the same organization that has, in the past, been supported by both Sonia and Rahul Gandhi. PFI’s were plotting to kill RSS and BJP’s people.
Pic Credit: @BJP4India
‘I urge PM to rescind this move at once’
MK Stalin, @mkstalin – DMK President:
- Shocked to hear that the Govt of India is considering relocating Intellectual Property Appellate Board from its principal seat in Chennai.
- Any such move would be unfair and against the interests of the city and state.
- I urge PM to rescind this move at once.
GST Taxpayers divided into three groups for filing GSTR-3B Returns
- The Finance Ministry today said that now GST taxpayers can file their GSTR-3B returns in a staggered manner.
- Presently the last date of filing GSTR-3B returns for every taxpayer is 20th of every month.
- From now on, the last date for filing of GSTR-3B for the taxpayers having annual turnover of Rs 5 crore and above in the previous financial year would be 20th of the month.
- The taxpayers having annual turnover below Rs 5 crore in previous financial year will be divided further in two categories.
- The tax filers from 15 States/ UTs, i.e., Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh will now be having the last date of filing GSTR-3B returns as 22nd of the month without late fees.
- For the remaining 46 lakh taxpayers from the 22 States/UTs of Jammu and Kashmir, Laddakh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Odisha having annual turnover below Rs 5 crore in previous financial year will now be having last date of filing the GSTR-3B as 24th of the month without late fees.
- In a statement issues, the Ministry further said that it has also taken a note of difficulties and concerns expressed by the taxpayers regarding filing of GSTR-3B and other returns. The matter has been discussed by the GSTN with Infosys, the Managed Service Provider, which has come out with above solution to de-stress the process as a temporary but immediate measure.
- For further improving the performance of GSTN filing portal on permanent basis, several technological measures are being worked out with Infosys and will be in place by April 2020.
India successfully phases out potent ozone-depleting chemical
- India achieves complete phase-out of one the most potent ozone-depleting Hydrochlorofluorocarbon chemical.
- (HCFC)-141 b is used mainly as a blowing agent in the production of rigid polyurethane (PU) foams.
- Details here: pib.gov.in/PressReleasePa
‘Catching up with fellow travellers..’
- Catching up with fellow travellers on my way back from Jammu.
- While in this case the person across the aisle turned out to be an old FB friend, otherwise too, we Indians are known for striking great conversations & forging long lasting bonds while travelling!
Pic Credit: @HardeepSPuri
At the time of the country’s First General Elections in 1951, there were 489 Parliamentary Constituencies spread across 26 states: @ECISVEEP