Aam Aadmi Party sweeps Delhi Assembly elections. Party poised to cross the 60 seat mark in the 70 member Assembly. Congress draws a blank
Today Delhiites have given birth to a new type of politics “politics of work”: Arvind Kejriwal
Congratulations to AAP and Shri Arvind Kejriwal Ji for the victory in the Delhi Assembly Elections. Wishing them the very best in fulfilling the aspirations of the people of Delhi: PM Modi
Thank u so much sir. I look forward to working closely wid Centre to make our capital city into a truly world class city: Arvind Kejriwal to PM Modi
My request to CEC is simple. Instead of dropping the printed ballot paper in the box after 7 seconds visual, hand it over to the Voter and let him drop it in a separate Ballot Box : Digvijay Singh
Bill to include 3 tribal communities of Karnataka under Scheduled Tribes passed in the Lok Sabha today: Pralhad Joshi – Union Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
President& will travel to India from February 24-25 to visit Prime Minister Narendra Modi : White House
‘Politics of work’
- My heartfelt thanks to Delhiites for giving so much love to their son.
- Today Delhiites have given birth to a new type of politics “politics of work”.
- This is the victory of Mother India.
- Jai Hind.
अपने बेटे को इतना प्यार देने के लिए दिल्लीवसियों का तहे दिल से शुक्रिया। आज दिल्ली वालों ने एक नई राजनीति को जन्म दिया “काम की राजनीति”। ये भारत माता की जीत है। जय हिंद। pic.twitter.com/q5xP8ytYvc
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) February 11, 2020
‘I salute the people of Delhi’
- AAP won, bluff and bluster lost.
- The people of Delhi, who are from all parts of India, have defeated the polarising, divisive and dangerous agenda of the BJP.
- I salute the people of Delhi who have set an example to other states that will hold their elections in 2021 and 2022
- Remember, when Delhi voted, millions of Malayalees, Tamils, Telugus, Bengalis, Gujaratis and people who came from other states of India voted.
- If the voters represent the views of the states they came from, the Delhi vote is a booster for the confidence of the Opposition that the BJP can be defeated in every state.
- The Delhi vote is close to an All India vote than to a state-specific vote. Because Delhi is a mini India.
‘In many States we had made promises we could not keep’
@Swamy39 – Subramanian Swamy :
- Time for the BJP to start looking at our 2014 – to date the party’s organisational culture.
- In many States we had made promises we could not keep.
- Gorkhaland is top priority.
- Must make it a Union Territory as promised
‘My best wishes & congratulations to Mr Kejriwal and the AAP on winning the Delhi Assembly elections.’
‘An impressive hattrick victory’
Many congratulations to Sri @ArvindKejriwal Ji on an impressive hattrick victory: @KTRTRS
a ‘Sweeping Victory’
Sharad Pawar, @PawarSpeaks – President of Nationalist Congress Party:
Congratulations to Shri. Arvind Kejariwal ji and Aam Admi Party workers for achieving a ‘Sweeping Victory’ in the Delhi Assembly Polls!
‘Development trumps communal politics’
MK Stalin, @mkstalin – DMK President:
- I congratulate Arvind Kejriwal and Aam Aadmi Party for forming government yet again in Delhi, on a massive mandate.
- This is clear vindication that development trumps communal politics.
- Federal rights and regional aspirations must be strengthened in the interest of our country.
‘Let this victory be a harbinger for pro-people and inclusive politics’
Pinarayi Vijayan – Chief Minsier of Kerala:
- Congratulations to Arvind Kejriwal and Aam Aadmi Party on a resounding victory in Delhi elections.
- Let this victory be a harbinger for pro-people and inclusive politics in our country
‘People of Delhi have embraced progressive politics’
- Congratulations Arvind Kejriwal Ji on winning Delhi again.
- The righteous People of Delhi have embraced progressive politics and have shown the way by voting AAP to victory.
- Thamizh Nadu will follow suit next year.
- Let’s march towards honesty and growth.
‘My request to CEC is simple’
@digvijaya_28 – Digvijay Singh :
- My request to CEC is simple. Instead of dropping the printed ballot paper in the box after 7 seconds visual, hand it over to the Voter and let him drop it in a separate Ballot Box.
- Now as you have decided to count printed ballot papers in 5 randomly selected EVMs in every Assembly Segment and check with the votes in the counting unit. It was done in 2019 LS Polls and found to match completely. So far so good. But still questions are being raised.
- To silence all such People you please agree to hand over the printed Ballot Paper to the Voter and let him put it in a separate sealed Ballot Box. Now count the Ballots in the randomly selected 5 Ballot Boxes of each Assembly Segment.
- If they match the Votes in the Counting Unit. Declare the result. If they don’t match then count the Ballots of all Polling Booths in the Assembly. It would convince every one and save time also as this has been the consistent arguement of CEC in favour of EVM.
- Would CEC and Hon Supreme Court please have a fresh look on EVM voting in India? We are the largest Democracy in the World, we can’t allow some Unscrupulous People to Hack Results and steal the Mandate of 1.3 Billion People.
- No Machine which has a Chip is Tamper Proof. Also please do for a moment think, why no Developed Country uses EVM?
‘Bill to include 3 tribal communities of Karnataka under Scheduled Tribes passed in the Lok Sabha’
- Bill to include 3 tribal communities of Karnataka under the Scheduled Tribe passed in the Lok Sabha today.
- It will include Parivara and Talawara tribal communities & Siddi tribes of Karnataka.
- Long pending demand was fulfilled by Modi ji govt today.
- Thank you Narendra Modi ji
‘A watch with Khadi dial and strap’
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari and Chairman, KVIC, Vinai Kumar Saxena presented a watch with Khadi dial and strap to the Vice President today.
- In remembrance of Mahatma Gandhi, Khadi and Village Industries Commission in association with Titan has launched watches by using hand spun Khadi on the dial and strap for the first time.
Pic Credit: @VPSecretariat:
Story of that train journey of PP Golwalkar Guruji and Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya ji..
Story of that train journey of P.P Golwalkar Guruji and Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya ji..
पू. गोळवलकर गुरूजी आणि पं. दीनदयालजींचा ‘तो’ रेल्वे प्रवास!
(समर्पण दिवस/मुंबई/दि. 10 फेब्रुवारी 2020) pic.twitter.com/ShnKen9nG7
— Devendra Fadnavis (@Dev_Fadnavis) February 11, 2020
US President Donald trump to visit India on Feb 24th to Feb 25
- President @realDonaldTrump & @FLOTUS will travel to India from February 24-25 to visit Prime Minister @narendramodi!
- The trip will further strengthen the U.S.-India strategic partnership & highlight the strong & enduring bonds between the American & Indian people.
‘When Ambassadors with 10s of years of collective diplomatic experience leave their @perch…’
- When Ambassadors with 10s of years of collective diplomatic experience leave their @ perch..
- Colleagues with 100s of years of cumulative diplomatic experience gather together to bid farewell.
Pic Courtesy : @AkbaruddinIndia
‘My Mother & other mothers in the neighborhood’
- Painting by Anujath Sindhu Vinayal, a 9th standard school boy from Thrissur, Kerala, depicting unpaid work of women.
- He has titled it ‘My Mother& other mothers in the neighborhood’.
- This is the cover page of Gender Budget document of the Govt. Of Kerala for the year 20-21
Pic Courtesy : @ripinequality