TN CM EPS visits Ipswitch Smart Grid in Suffolk in United Kingdom
Pic Courtesy : @EPSTamilNadu
TN CM EPS visited @UKPowerNetworks in
Suffolk, England and enquired about the
simple techniques adopted by them in constructing wind power and solar power plants
#England #Suffolk நகரில் உள்ள @UKPowerNetworks மின்உற்பத்தி நிறுவனத்தில் காற்றாலை மின் உற்பத்தி மற்றும் சூரியசக்தி மின்உற்பத்தியை எளிமையான முறையில் கட்டமைப்பது குறித்த வழிமுறைகளை மாண்புமிகு முதலமைச்சர் திரு.எடப்பாடி கே.பழனிசாமி அவர்கள் ஆய்வு மேற்கொண்டு கேட்டறிந்தார். #TNGovt pic.twitter.com/2yA8r6y6rN
— Edappadi K Palaniswami (@CMOTamilNadu) August 31, 2019
Assam: Govt publishes final list of National Register of Citizens, NRC
- 3,11,21,004 persons included in NRC,
- 19,06,657 persons not included
Government has ensured adequate safeguards for people whose name may not appear in the Final NRC
Leader of Congress Party in Lok Sabha Adhir Chowdhury speaks to the media about the NRC list released by the Govt.
— Congress (@INCIndia) August 31, 2019
Neither boldness alone or knowledge alone can save the economy: Swamy
Dr Subramanian Swamy Tweeted :
- Get ready to say good bye to ₹ 5 trillion if no new economic policy is forthcoming.
- either boldness alone or knowledge alone can save the economy from a crash.
- It needs both.
- Today we have neither
RS Surjewala of Congress on continuous and targeted harassment of opposition leaders by BJP Govt.
Home Minister of Singapore meets Amit Shah
Union Home Minister Anit Shah:
- Had a very fruitful meeting with Mr K Shanmugam, Home Minister of Singapore and discussed several issues of mutual interest.
- India under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi always looks forward to further strengthening India-Singapore friendship.
Pic Credit: @AmitShah
Rajiv Gauba takes charge as the new Cabinet Secretary of India
- Rajiv Gauba takes charge as the new Cabinet Secretary of India.
- He is a man of high integrity with large experience.
- As Additional Secretary and later as Home Secretary I had closely seen his high work ethics and efficiency.
- My best wishes to him in his new assignment
Country’s longest tunnel with an electrified railway line: M Venkaiah Naidu
- Delighted to have visited the country’s longest electrified tunnel between Cherlopalli and Rapuru railway stations and travel on the newly commissioned Obulavaripalli-Krishnapatnam Railway line in Andhra Pradesh today.
- My long-cherished childhood dream came to fruition today.
- It is one of happiest days of my life.
- This structure is an engineering marvel and I complement the Railway Authorities for completing the longest electrified tunnel in a record time.
- I am emotional because it passes through my native and ancestral villages where I had spent my childhood.
- At that time nobody had even imagined that a train would be passing through these hillocks one day.
- When I was Minister this line was envisaged, planned, surveyed and sanctioned.
- It is finally completed when I am the Vice President now.
- In view of the importance of Krishnapatnam Port-Obulavaripalle line for the development of the region, I mooted the idea when Shri Nitish Kumar was the Railways Minister in Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s cabinet.
- This newly commissioned line of 112 km reduces the travel time to five hours as compared to the 10 hrs earlier for a goods train from Krishnapatnam Port to Obulavaripalli.
Pic Credit: @VPSecretariat
Sindhu is the pride of the nation and athletes like here are role models to youth: Vice President
Pic Courtesy : @VPSecretariat
Conveyed my heartiest congratulations once again to World Badminton Champion Ms. P.V. Sindhu, who called on me along with her parents this morning. She is the pride of our nation. She is an inspiration to all youngsters in the country : MVenkaiah Naidu
Speaking to media today at his residence in Hyderabad after PV Sindhu, the BWF World Champion, who became the first Indian to win the gold, called on the Vice President along with her parents.
Hailing her hard work, dedication, and commitment of the 24 year Badminton star, he said that she was a great inspiration to all the countrymen.
Complimenting Sindhu for following strict diet, rigorous practice and disciplined practice to achieve her goals, he said the. Fit India call given by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi should become a national movement. It was apt, timely and most needed call.
Delighted that Hyderabad will be an important hub for Medical devices: KT Rama Rao
- Delighted to welcome Sri Dhirajlal Kotadia, Chairman & Bhargav Kotadia, MD of SMT (Sahajanand Medical Technologies).
- SMT will be breaking ground tomorrow to setup Asia’s largest stent manufacturing facility at Medical devices park, Sultanpur.
- More than 2,000 jobs to be created.
- Medical devices manufacturing in India will naturally create jobs, but more importantly will reduce dependence on importing and will also lower the cost of these important products.
- Delighted that Hyderabad will be an important hub for Medical devices.
Pic Credit: @KTRTRS
‘looks across Line of Control..’
- Army Chief on Saturday looks across Line of Control into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.
- He reviewed the operational preparedness of the formations deployed on the Indo-Pakistan border during his visit to Northern Command on 30 & 31 August.
Pic Credit: @SpokespersonMOD