Feel grateful for your very existence, your very body, and all that you have, and all the love you have received. And this gratefulness will bring you a flood of prosperity, joy, and happiness:
Ram Temple – Arguments conclude in the hearing. On Day 40 of the hearing, Supreme Court reserves its Judgment in the Ayodhya dispute. Written submissions to be submitted in three days: @Bar&Bench
Ram Temple – On the incident of tearing of the pages in Court in the morning session “The incident is going viral. But fact is that I wanted to throw the pages away and the CJI said I may tear them. And I tore them so I’d say it was with the permission of Court”. CJI Gogoi agrees with Dhavan and clarifies in the Court that he indeed said Dhavan may tear the pages : @Bar&Bench
Bajaj Auto Ltd launches its first electric two-wheeler scooter
AIADMK’s formation day tomorrow – 17 October. The party will step into its 48th year
Wear traditional dress for Unity march : TN BJP’s appeal to cadres
DMDK President Vijayakant to campaign for the AIADMK Vikravandi candidate on 19 Oct. 2019
Continuing our Yanam work. We have put systems in place. Made it known that due processes need to be strictly followed for Rule of Law and Financial Prudence at all times without fear or favour. Shall revisit in four months time: Kiran Bedi – Lt Guv Puducherry
Happy birthday Naveen Patnaik the practitioner of sensible federalism. I hope you will have a long life and take Odisha forward towards prosperity and happiness: Swapan Dasgupta
@ShashiTharoor – Thiruvananthapuram MP :
- I was obliged on behalf of the Indian delegation to respond to a vitriolic outburst by Pakistan’s delegate at the @IPUparliament.
— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) October 16, 2019
This time i had to respond more sharply…
- Unfortunately three hours later they did it again at a panel on Respect for International Law.
- This time i had to respond more sharply & at greater length as part of my own speech, since there was no “right of reply” & the Pak delegate was a panelist himself.
Sri Sri Ravishankar, eminent Spiritual leader and founder of Art of Living headed the Mediation committee to find a resolution to Ram Temple issue.
The Committee submitted it’s report to the Supreme Court today.
Sri Sri Ravishankar said on Twitter :
- I thank the Supreme Court for the confidence they have placed in the mediation.
- I thank all the parties for their sincere & tireless participation.
- The entire mediation process happened with a sense of brotherhood & understanding which is a testament to the values of this nation.
Dr Subramanian Swamy tweeted saying :
- The CJ informed me in Court today he has decided to de-tag my Petition i.e., sent to another Court to argue my fundamental right prayer.
- The court said they will only hear the appeals of suits for title to property.
- For the last 8 years, the Tamirabarani-Karumaeniyaru-Nambiyaru linking scheme initiated by the DMK has been in limbo.
- The CM saying that they will complete it by 2020 is merely a poll time speech.
- Campaigned in Nanguneri explaining this to the people.
Pic Credit: @mkstalin
Message from AIADMK Coordinator Dy CM OPS and Dy Coordinator and TN CM EPS on the eve of AIADMK formation day :
- October 17 should be etched in Gold in Political history – the formation day of AIADMK.
- AIADMK steps into its 48th year tomorrow.
- AIADMK will always remain a fort that protects the interests of its cadre who work along with us in all possible ways for the party.
- The TN BJP Central Committee met today.
- Among other decisions the committee appealed to party functionaries & cadres to dress in Dothi, Shirt & Thundu while participating in the Unity march to commemorate Sardar Patel’s Birth Anniv. on 31 Oct., as a thanks giving gesture to PM Modi for promoting Tamil traditional dress during the Mamallapuram summit:
Vijayasai Reddy V, @VSReddy_MP – Nat’l General Secretary, YSR Congress Party :
- To develop the infrastructure in Govt schools, AP Govt will launch ’Our School, Then & Now’ initiative from Nov 14.
- Photographs will be clicked of the school infrastructure before and after the implementation of the scheme for people to compare the impact of the program.
- Was an honour and privilege to call on Senior Statesman and first President of Zambia HE Kenneth Kaunda.
- Briefed him on the current state of India-Zambia relations and the worldwide celebrations of Gandhi@150.
Pic Credit: @MOS_MEA
@ArvindKejriwal – Chief Minister of Delhi :
- I am pleased to launch the AK App to stay directly in touch with you.
- Latest news about AAP & what makes Delhi Model of governance so impactful.
- Whenever there’s an attempt to spread false propaganda against us, we’ll share the truth thru the App.
I am pleased to launch the AK App to stay directly in touch wid u
Latest news abt AAP & what makes Delhi Model of governance so impactful. Whenever there’s an attempt to spread false propaganda against us, we’ll share the truth thru the App#DownloadAKapp https://t.co/6D9XOD9D2G pic.twitter.com/xzRne7yCei
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) October 16, 2019
‘The Motion poster of our very own Thalaivar in Darbar..’
Here you go guys!!! The Motion poster of our very own Thalaivar in #Darbar
To celebrate our Rockstar @anirudhofficial birthday@rajinikanth @ARMurugadoss @santoshsivan #DarbarSurprise #DarbarMotionPoster#HBDAnirudhhttps://t.co/Bof8MJkVKC pic.twitter.com/kB2B6DHWoA
— Lyca Productions (@LycaProduction6) October 15, 2019
‘Yen Minukki reprise version from Asuran’
— G.V.Prakash Kumar (@gvprakash) October 15, 2019
‘The machine is ready all set for the day’
Good morning Hyderabad .
The machine is ready all set for the day. May force be with us all. pic.twitter.com/0VlEyIFSxI
— pcsreeramISC (@pcsreeram) October 16, 2019
‘Sakshi Agarwal on board for a special role in Teddy!’
— Sakshi Agarwal (@ssakshiagarwal) October 15, 2019
‘Working on a beautiful melody…’
— Madhan Karky (@madhankarky) October 15, 2019